Financing Specialist (m/f/d) in the commercial real estate lending business
To expand our team, we are looking for a dedicated financing specialist (m/f/d) in the commercial real estate lending business with immediate effect in a permanent position.
- Nationwide support of an extensive client portfolio after receiving the client lead from our acquisition team with the collection of the loan brokerage orders.
- Negotiation of the financing request with the client and preparing it technically for presentation to our financing partners as well as processing the client independently with the support of a credit analyst.
- Conducting loan negotiations with lenders up to loan closing
- Successfully completed banking qualifications and/or studies in the field of economics or business administration.
- Sales experience in the financial services sector.
- Very good knowledge of financing structuring options, balance sheet analysis and collateral valuation in the commercial real estate lending business.
- Preferably specialised knowledge in the area of property development and project financing.
- Experience in dealing with the requirements of the German Banking Act (KWG), money laundering regulations and the Real Estate Agent and Property Developer Ordinance
- Willingness to travel on business, on average 1 to 2 days per week
- Very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English.
In addition, it is important to us that all employees
- You identify with the goals and values of our company and can represent them.
- You are willing to share responsibility for our work.
- You work independently, are goal-oriented and appear confident; you are a good team player
- Interesting and broad field of activity in a financial services company with an extensive overview of the market, an autonomous arrangement of financing with numerous domestic and foreign financing partners in the banking and insurance sector, pension funds and special providers with access to extensive offers on the financing market.
- Support from personal assistance and an experienced back office team
- An attractive basic salary, equipped with uncapped commission commitments, bonus participations, company car and company mobile phone enable you to achieve a total remuneration above the market.
- As a successful employee, a share in the company as a shareholder/partner is possible.
- In addition to our head office in Berlin, the place of employment can be Munich, Frankfurt or Stuttgart.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your german application, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com (with a curriculum vitae in tabular form, copies of certificates, salary expectations and a possible starting date).
You are also welcome to contact us for a first confidential preliminary interview.
DIMA Finanzierungs- und Immobilientreuhand GmbH