Credit analyst (m/f/d) in the commercial real estate lending business
DIMA Finanzierungs- und Immobilientreuhand GmbH bearbeitet und verhandelt im Auftrag gewerblicher Immobilienkunden bundesweit die Finanzierung von Bestandsimmobilien, Projektentwicklungen und Bauträgermaßnahmen. Seit mehr als 35 Jahren gehören wir dabei zu den erfahrensten Unternehmen am Markt und liefern unseren Kunden dabei einen hohen Nutzen durch unsere Finanzierungsbearbeitung.
Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams in Berlin suchen wir ab sofort in unbefristeter Festanstellung eine/n engagierte/n Kreditanalyst (m/w/d) im gewerblichen Immobilienkreditgeschäft.
To strengthen our team in Berlin, we are looking for a committed credit analyst (m/f/d) in the commercial real estate lending business with immediate effect in a permanent position.
- Analysis of the financing needs and assessment of the realisability.
- Participation in the structuring of financing requirements
- Credit assessment of commercial clients from the real estate industry
- Preparation of financing requests and presentations on the project
- Support of the negotiating financing specialist up to participation in loan negotiations
- Successfully completed banking training and/or studies in the field of economics or business administration
- Professional experience in the banking and financial services sector
- Knowledge of balance sheet analysis
- Knowledge of collateral valuation in the real estate lending business
- Experience in dealing with the requirements of the German Banking Act (KWG), money laundering regulations and the Real Estate Broker and Property Developer Ordinance
- Ability to work well together
- A strong analytical mindset
In addition, the following is important to us for all employees
- You identify with the goals and values of our company and can represent them
- You are willing to share responsibility for our work
- You like to work in a team and communicate clearly and openly
- You work independently, are goal-oriented and have a confident manner
- Interesting and broad field of activity where you will learn about the wide range of financing options in the banking and insurance sector
- Work in dedicated teams with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Open and direct communication
- A part-time or full-time position with flexible working hours to optimise your personal work-life balance
- Development opportunities as a financing specialist up to becoming a partner (shareholder)
- An attractive salary with 13th month's salary, very good working atmosphere, company mobile phone, company trips and other incentives
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail, with a curriculum vitae in tabular form, copies of certificates, salary expectations and a possible starting date. We are also available for a personal interview in advance.