Team Assistant, Assistant to the Management (m/f/d)
DIMA Finanzierungs- und Immobilientreuhand GmbH bearbeitet und verhandelt im Auftrag gewerblicher Immobilienkunden bundesweit die Finanzierung von Bestandsimmobilien, Projektentwicklungen und Bauträgermaßnahmen. Seit mehr als 35 Jahren gehören wir dabei zu den erfahrensten Unternehmen am Markt und liefern unseren Kunden dabei einen hohen Nutzen durch unsere Finanzierungsbearbeitung.
Wir laden dich ein, in unserem Team aus 34 Kolleg:innen an unserem Firmenstandort in Berlin-Wilmersdorf als Teamassistenz (m/w/d) zum nächstmöglichen Termin mitzuarbeiten.
We invite you to join our team of 34 employees at our company location in Berlin-Wilmersdorf as a team assistant, assistant to the management (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the completion of our business cases, supporting customers up to the loan disbursement after successful credit mediation.
- Processing enquiries from our customer base, communication with our product partners
- Supporting the authorised signatory responsible for personnel, e.g. by preparing and following up on employee interviews
- Working in the back office to support our sales teams and credit analysts
- Preparation of internal and external events
- Preparation of operational evaluations and key figures
- Assumption of further activities according to personal knowledge, e.g. in marketing or in the IT area
- Representation in the area of accounting and address management
- Successfully completed commercial training and/or studies in the field of economics, business administration or human resources management
- Knowledge and professional experience in the banking and financial services sector or in the real estate sector are advantageous
- Ability to work well together
In addition, the following is important to us for all employees
- You identify with the goals and values of our company and can represent them
- You are willing to share responsibility for our work
- You like to work in a team and communicate clearly and openly
- You work independently, are goal-oriented and have a confident manner.
What we offer
- A wide-ranging field of activity with experience and interesting insights into many areas of the company's work, extensive familiarisation with unfamiliar areas of activity
- A job in a committed team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes, and open and direct communication.
- A part-time or full-time position with flexible working time models to optimise your personal work-life balance, preferably after returning from parental leave, for example, with a working time model that builds up over time.
- An attractive salary with 13th month's salary, very good working atmosphere, company mobile phone, company trips and other incentives
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail, with a curriculum vitae in tabular form, copies of certificates, salary expectations and a possible starting date. We are also available for a personal interview in advance.