Data Protection Statement
DIMA Finanzierungs- und Immobilientreuhand GmbH takes the protection of your personal information seriously. The following gives a simple overview of what happens to your personal information when you visit our website. Personal information is any data with which you could be personally identified. Personal data is collected, processed and used strictly in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection law. Our data protection practice adheres to the statutory provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation "GDPR" and the German Data Protection Adaptation and Implementation Act [Datenschutz-Anpassungs- und -Umsetzungsgesetz EU] (BDSG-neu). Data is processed on this website by the responsible bodies listed below.
Collection of Access Data to our Website
When you access our website so-called server log files are automatically stored by our domestic web-hosting processor. The aim is to ensure a smooth connection to the website. Without this data it would not be technically possible to deliver and display the contents of the website. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 Item b GDPR, as well as Art. 6 Para. 1 Item f GDPR. The website owner has a legitimate interest in the technically fault-free delivery of their services.
These log files are of a general nature and do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about you and your person. Accordingly, the following information is recorded: the website name, file, current date, amount of data, the web browser and its version, the operating system used, the domain name of your internet provider, the referrer URL as the page from which you switched to our site and the corresponding IP address.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, you agree that we may use the data you provide to send you our current DIMA News, as well as information on the capital market and commercial property financing by e-mail. The legal basis for sending newsletters is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. I Item a, Art. 7 GDPR.
To subscribe to our newsletter, we follow the double opt-in procedure. That means that we will only send you the newsletter if you confirm your registration after sending your e-mail address via a confirmation e-mail sent by us and the confirmation link therein. By doing so, we ensure that only you as the owner of the specified e-mail address can subscribe to the newsletter. Your confirmation must be sent to us promptly after sending the e-mail, otherwise your registration and e-mail address will be deleted from our database. Until your confirmation is received our newsletter service will accept no further applications for this e-mail address. The recipient of the data submitted for the newsletter is the marketing officer, as well as the domestic processor responsible for this.
The de-registration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your request for de-registration at any time to dima(at)dima-finanzierung.de by e-mail. The personal data transmitted for the newsletter will be stored as long as the consent of the recipient exists.
Use of Google Maps
This website uses the product Google Maps to display maps. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
Your data is disclosed only as far as this is permitted or required under European data protection law. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Item a GDPR.
- this is legally permitted under Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Item b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships.
- in the event that we have a legal obligation to pass on information pursuant to Art. 6 Para. Sentence 1 Item c GDPR.
- according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Item f GDPR there is a legitimate interest on our part in the disclosure and no other interests or fundamental rights outweigh it. This may, for example, be the case for contrast assignment to third parties. The disclosure of your information in a job processing contract takes place exclusively on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
Under the GDPR, you have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR.
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect personal data or to complete data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you still need this to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims or you have objected to its processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person.
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent provided to us at any time, however without affecting the legality of any processing on the basis of your consent up to the point of revocation.
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. This is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of for Berlin, Friedrichstr. 219, 10969 Berlin.
For related inquiries please contact: datenschutz(at)dima-finanzierung.de
Right to Object
Where your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Item f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to collect or process your data with effect for the future.
Please send us an e-mail to: datenschutz(at)dima-finanzierung.de
We have taken technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal information against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorised access. All of our employees are committed to data confidentiality, i.e. they are required to handle your personal data confidentially. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological advances.
Please note that data transmission over the internet may have gaps in security. It is not possible to fully protect data from third-party access.
Changes to Our Data Protection Declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid. However, parts of the data protection declaration may be changed or updated by the responsible entity without your prior notification.
Note for Consumers
Platform of the European Commission for On-line Dispute Resolution (ODR) for Consumers: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
DIMA GmbH is not legally obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Responsible Authority for Data Collection
DIMA Finanzierungs- und Immobilientreuhand GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. (DK) Asger Nielsen
Dipl.-Kfm. (FH) Dietrich Luckey
Commercial register entry
Registry court: Charlottenburg District Court
Registration number: HRB 23330
Tax number: 27/262/32597
Contact Details of the Data Protection Officer
Rüdesheimer Platz 5